How to Play UNO Card Game in Hindi
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: All of the foregoing is for informational & educational purposes only. Visitors to the video also acknowledge that the video may have links to online casinos or other online gambling facilities. Some of these casinos may offer real money wagering, and visitors must understand that money can be lost when playing at such establishments. We at Game Sikho Hindi Me do not motivate or suggest that anyone should participate in any gambling.
𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: copyright©️, Game Sikho Hindi Me, since 2017. Any illegal reproduction of this content in any form will result in immediate action against the person concerned.
To start the game seven cards will be drawn to each player, deck of remaining cards will be in the centre which can also be called draw pile
One card from the draw pile will be put aside and that will be called discard pile.
First player has to match his card from the discard pile. There are three options to match the card;
1. Colour like red, blue, yellow green. For example, if the discarded card is red and if you have any red coloured card then you can match it.
2. Number of card like one, two, three, four. For example, if a discarded card is 8 and if you have 8 of any colour you can match them.
3. Type of card for example, if you have a reverse card as shown in the video and a discarded card is also reverse then you can match them.
When it’s your turn you have to put your matching card on top of the discard pile. All players will take their turn in clockwise order and will play their card and will match the discarded card with the cards they have.
When someone does not have the matching card then they will have to take a card from the draw pile if that card matches the top card of the discard pile in number, colour or pattern then they can play the card.
If the player wants to change the colour of the discard pile for any reason then a player can play a wild card and declare a new running colour. A wild card can be played whenever the player wants there is no need to match in this case.
When you have only one card remaining then you have to say ‘UNO’ loudly,
but if you delay or forget saying it and if some other player notices that and says ‘UNO’ before you then you will have to pick two cards from the draw pile.
The first one to discard all the cards in hand wins the game.
The longer you play you will notice different cards;
1. Skip card: if you play this card then the person next to you can not play their card for one turn
2. Reverse card: this card reverses the direction of taking turns which means if you are playing clockwise direction it will turn the game in an anti-clockwise direction
3. Draw +2 card: if you play this card then the next player compulsory has to pick 2 cards from the draw pile and his/her turn will also be skipped
4. Wild draw 4 cards: it is a combination of wild and draw. If you play this card you can change the colour of the discard pile, the player next to you will have to pick 4 cards and their turn will also be skipped.
These cards make the game even more fun!
Thanks for watching the video. Like, subscribe and share.
To learn more about such games, follow us on our handles & stay connected:
For promotion or collaboration: [email protected]
Few videos which you can enjoy with us :
How to Play Poker Game: …
How to Play BlackJack: …
How to play Roulette Casino Game: …